12.21.2011

We just couldn't wait...

Christmas came a bit early for us this year. We are going home this friday to be with our families, so we decided to do our Christmas this week. Originally we planned for Thursday, but we were sitting around Tuesday night and just couldn't wait any longer. We had a great time, and really enjoyed surprising each other.

Before we got started. Yes Aladdin was on!



Loving all of my socks.

Got my scarf!

Unfortunately I got the wrong size.

Kev got an xbox game.

Well I was trying to show the wrapping before he ripped it open, but I was too late. I seriously enjoy wrapping too much; only to have it taken apart so quickly.


This shirt fits!

I was so excited to get a standing mixer!!!!! I've already made some cookies!

 My favorite thing is to open the stocking. It always has the perfect things.



He had these made for me. The smaller ones are for my nursing IDs. How sweet. I got a belt and some boot socks too.

He had a full stocking too. He got some golf balls, socks, and gum!

This year my family has decided to not exchange presents. We each were told to do something for someone else. My sister proposed this idea last year, and I think it makes a lot of sense. We celebrated our birthdays a bit bigger this year, and for Christmas we are celebrating the birth of Christ and what he has done for us, by doing/giving to others.  We are blessed, and so thankful for what we have. We can't thank God enough for how he has provided for us through our first year of marriage. I can't wait to be with both of our families for Christmas this weekend. It gets crazy going to 4 or 5 different places, but we wouldn't have it any other way.
 Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 1 Thessalonians 5:18

No comments:

Post a Comment