12.13.2011

It's been quite some time since I have been on here... I just finished my last Fall semester of college and couldn't be happier! I'm excited to get some down time over the entire month of January! Although I will be taking the hardest class (archery), it shouldn't be too strenuous right?

A couple of months ago, for fall break, Kev and I went to visit Southeastern Seminary and stayed with Shane and Alicia Shaddix. We had such a great time (thanks again ya'll). North Carolina is beautiful and the seminary was great. We stopped at an estate sale one day and we found a steal!  We got this chair, thinking to eventually reupholster it, but for now the green is not hurting anyone. It may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I love the pop of color it adds to our little apartment. The best part about the chair is that it was only $10. We went back to the sale the next day to pay for it and pick it up, and everything was half off, so we ended up paying only $5 for this chair!

The arms and back are bordered with nailheads, which I love!

Kev and I are still praying about where the Lord wants us to be for the next few years. Within the next month or so we are hoping to go visit Southern in Kentucky. Kev has been there before, so I want to see the seminary and we want to get a feel of the city as well. It's a tough decision, but we aren't too worried about it. We are excited to see where we will end up more than anything.

I'm thankful for this break and the time to relax and be with friends and family before my last semester in nursing starts in full force!

No comments:

Post a Comment