5.20.2011

Breathing is Good

Done and Done! Junior year has come to an end and I feel like I can actually breathe now. It's been since last summer that I have had a break from school. I'm alive and kickin though :) I had six exams, three of which were standardized computer tests (ATI). Yes, scary indeed. I was mentally prepared for not passing at least one of my ATIs but much to my surprise I passed them all.. It was only by the grace of God that happened. Booyah!!! When I came home from my last exam, physically and mentally exhausted, I was greeted by a smiley hubby and this little happy:  


So I can finally do all the crafts, sewing, cooking, and whatever else I want to do! I hope to keep up with my blogging too! (I have only posted once since having this for 4 months now, so I'm excited to start) It's my first free day and I'm thinking that a trip to the fabric store is due.

The other night I was complaining about wanting to graduate this Saturday. Kev trying to comfort me said "You only have 300 something more days left." He's so sweet.... But ONLY 300 something???? So then we started joking about a paper chain and how it would fill up the whole house. Being the topper dan than I am I said "Well I'm going to make one!" He responded with "Dare you!" So the challenge begins. This can't just be some ordinary chain. This has to be creative and well you know "off the chain." (Sorry for the cheese) My first thoughts are something with popsicle sticks or burlap strips. I just don't even know, but I'm up for any good dare! My noodle is churning with all kinds of ideas... Over and out!
Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment