6.28.2012

Cancun

Our trip to Cancun was a lot of fun. Minus getting burnt twice, (once on the 1st day and then again on the 3rd day) and sleeping wrong on my neck to a point that I couldn't move (still feel the crick). I spent 2 days inside all day slathered in Aloe, as stiff as a cracker, and studying for my boards. Nonetheless, I enjoyed all the family time and Delish food!

This was our....Ahem.... salad


He's so cute!


The guys played around 90 holes total. Insane!

Yes there were alligators. They live in the sand dunes and lakes all over the course.




Sushi at the Japanese restaurant
At the Japanese restaurant


random fire show one night


balcony




It has been a few years since I have been golfing. It was fun to play again!


He did so good!

these nasty iguanas were everywhere. So gross!



You can't tell by the pictures but my Mom, Dad, Jeni, her husband Jeremy, Kelsey, her boyfriend Patrick, and my two grandparents Mimi and Aubrey all went on this trip!!


No comments:

Post a Comment